Prayas Juvenile Aid Centre Society is a national level humanitarian, gender sensitive and Child focused development organization, formed in 1988. Operating 231 centers including 11 Homes for children across the country, the society serves about 50,000 beneficiaries, marginalized children and over 11,000 youth and women.
Prayas addresses multiple issues relating to child protection and justice, trafficking of children and women, vocational and life skills training, empowering women through Self-Help Groups, Income Generation Programmes, promotion of entrepreneurship, facilitating credit through bank linkages and also direct micro finance operations. The organization is envisioned to restore the lost childhood of neglected, destitute and underprivileged children and support youth and women of the areas where it operates.
- Prayas Juvenile Aid Centre (JAC) Society - Jahangirpuri
- Institute of Juvenile Justice (Shelter Home for Girls) - Tughlakabad
- Prayas Children's Home (PCH) - Jahangirpuri
- Prayas Institute of Economic Empowerment (PIEE)
- Anupam Prayas (Children's Hope Inc.) - Pandav Nagar
- Naya Prayas - Vasant Vihar
- Prayas Health Service (PHS) - Kirti Nagar
- Prayas Observation Home for Boys (POHB) - Delhi Gate
- Childline (1098) - Jahangirpuri
- An Integrated Program for Street & Working Children - Jahangirpuri
- Astha Prayas - Vivek Vihar
- Jan Shikshan Santhan Prayas (JSSP) - Jahangirpuri
- Bawana Projects - Bawana Resettlement Colony